I've discovered so many cute ideas lately online. Here are just a few of the many I adore.
1. Antique rake used to hold jewelry.
2. Art prints inside mason jars. This is so darling, i just love it.
3. A cute and easy way to store cu-tips and cotton balls!
4. A lamp made out of rulers. This is definitely on my to-do list.
5. Chalkboard paint lids on jars for easy labeling. This is such a simple yet brilliant idea.
6. Scrabble pieces turned magnets. cute, cute, cute.
7. Paint with hot glue on jars and bottles before painting them.
8. Crystal decanters used as pendant lighting. This is beautiful...oh, when i have a house of my own...
Just realized 4 out of 8 ideas included some form of jars....whoopsy. I guess they are just really multi-functional?
have a nice day!